To be the first point of call for after sales issues, and to ensure the correct procedure is taken. No experience required as full training will be given.
Salary: £18,000 – rising to £20,000 after successful 6 month probation period.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Liaise with customers on all calls regarding:
a) technical specification information
b) collections, replacements, spare parts and service calls
c) faulty items
d) fitting / general advice of products
and ensure that these calls are followed through to a satisfactory conclusion
- To organise spares for customers, following set procedures
- Co-ordinate customer case files, following customer services procedure
- Liaise with all departments regarding customer services issues
- To liaise with suppliers for spare parts
- Update company documentation system as and when required
- To undertake any other duties as requested by management
- Health & Safety. To ensure that all working areas are kept in a clean and safe condition by general good housekeeping and by adopting a clean and tidy attitude to the office environment, thus affording good health and safety conditions for the benefit of yourself and other staff members
It should be noted that the above job description details the main duties of the post only, and staff will need to be flexible.